Utah-based health care system Intermountain Healthcare and venture capital firm General Catalyst are collaborating to develop and scale technology that accelerates value-based care. Through the partnership, Intermountain will have access to companies that are part of the General Catalyst Health Guarantee Network, which is committed to creating a "proactive, resilient and equitable system of care." Companies include Transcarent, Olive, Sprinter Health and Commure. It is the second collaboration that General Catalyst announces with a health system. In October, it partnered with Jefferson Health.
Note: - find more information digital health funding and deals roundup: general catalyst, intermountain form partnership you could try this out.
Clover Health prepares for another $300 million capital raise
Bon Secours Mercy Health, a Cincinnati-based Catholic health system, has formed a digital holding company. Accrete Health Partners will aim to create a formal structure for the organization's digital health services, investments and partnerships. Jason Sczuka, chief digital officer of Bon Secours, will lead Accrete. PatientIQ raises $20 million.
Note: - find more information you could try this ou
Kaiku Health, a Finland-based digital therapy platform company for cancer treatment, and Roche, the Swiss-based pharmaceutical giant, have entered into a strategic partnership for digital patient monitoring and management. Kaiku Health and Roche plan to use digital tools to enable real-time symptom management for patients in cancer clinics. The companies will study how digital patient monitoring impacts clinical outcomes.
Other funding rounds and deals:
• Osmind, which provides EHRs to mental health providers, announced a $40 million Series B funding round.
• Fosanis, an AI-powered health coaching app, raised $11 million in a Series A funding round
• SimpliFed, a virtual service that supports breastfeeding and baby feeding, raised a seed round of $6 million.
• Reverence, an AI-powered home health care coordination platform, raised $9.5 million in a funding round.
• Reverance also acquired Hirehand, an AI-powered healthcare appointment scheduling platform.
• OncoHost, an AI-enabled decision support platform for cancer therapy, raised $35 million in a Series C funding round.
• EvolvedMD, a personal behavioral health technology company, has raised $5.4 million in a Series A funding round.
• Med-Metrix, a revenue cycle management software company for healthcare organizations, acquired PatientPal, a patient-focused revenue cycle management software company.
• Anja Health, a safe, physician-backed, personalized stem cell start-up, announced a $4.5 million seed round.
• Turquoise Health, a health care cost comparison platform, raised $20 million in a Series A funding round.
• Mahmee, a telemedicine company, raised $9.2 million in a Series A funding round.
• Legacy, a male digital fertility clinic that allows users to request a fertility testing kit, raised $25 million in a Series B funding round.
• Health Catalyst, a healthcare data analytics company, acquired ARMUS, a generic clinical record platform.